Monday, August 12, 2013

UPDATE- WEEK 3


I did all six of my planned workouts this week! Yay! I even made sure to workout on the day we went Sea-Dooing instead of using it as an excuse like last week. 

Had to check out my huge guns in the mirror...
At least I'm starting to see a little bit of definition!
Here's what I did last week:

Monday: Chest + back workout (P90x)
Wednesday: Shoulders + arms workout (P90x)
Friday: Legs + back workout (P90x)
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday : Jogging- 5 minutes of walking, then alternating 60 seconds of jogging with 90 seconds of walking for 15 minutes

I'm happy to say that I'm not hating the running I've been doing. I finish each run feeling like I could do a little bit more which is great! I've always been a terrible runner so it's great to see some progress in this area!


My goal: 1800-2000 calories per day

Monday: 2173... oops... that's what happens when you eat fast food
Tuesday: 1867
Wednesday: 1570- how does this keep happening? I always feel like I'm eating too much food but apparently that's not always the case
Thursday: 1900
Friday: 1900
Saturday: 1953
Sunday: 1558

Overall I did pretty well. Like last week, I had a couple of days where I probably didn't eat as much as I should... and then another couple of days where I ate more than I should have. I guess that's just how things go. It should balance out, right?

I'm really liking the MyFitnessPal app for tracking my calories. I love at the end of each day it tells me my projected weight loss. This is what I saw today:


Yes, please! Let's see if this is true in 5 weeks



Here are my stats from last week:
Weight: 123.5 lb
Hip measurement: 36.25"
Waist measurement: 26"

Here are my stats from today:
Weight: 122.5 lb
Hip measurement: 36"
Waist measurement: 26"

I'm pretty pleased with these results! I still have some work to do though!






No comments :

Post a Comment